Online Graduate Business Tuition Fees
For the 2016-2017 academic year, the Online MBA and MS in Environmental Safety Health programs at UW-Whitewater are superior value at $637. 43 USD per credit, whether you are a Wisconsin resident, an out-of-state student, or international student. If you compare our tuition to other universities who offer online classes, you will find that this per-credit price is a reasonable cost for a very high quality product.
What creates this value?
- Faculty lectures are recorded in a state-of-the-art media studio and included with each course.
- Full-time faculty with doctoral degrees will teach all your classes.
- All faculty complete specific training for online teaching.
- An external team at Quality Matters reviews online courses.
- High levels of student/faculty interaction are standard.
- Helpdesk technical staff are dedicated to assisting MBA students with online technology.
If you are mixing online and face-to-face classes in the same semester, you will pay the regular tuition and fees for face-to-face classes and then add on the per-credit online tuition to your traditional class tuition.
Going forward, tuition for the online classes will increase on a dollar-for-dollar basis with our face-to-face classes.
Graduate students are able to purchase textbooks and other instructional materials through the University Bookstore in Moraine Hall. Students should verify what materials are needed with their instructor. The media content offered through each course is available online at no additional cost.
UW-Whitewater students may apply for financial aid in the form of grants, loans, scholarships, or employment. All of these make up a Financial Aid Package and may be offered singly or in various combinations. Since funds are limited, priority for aid is based on financial need and how promptly applications are filed.