Committed to serving our customers and surpassing expectations, Ideal Plumbing, Heating, Air, and Electrical is a top-rated contractor in San Diego, ready to handle any jobs you might have around the house. From routine repairs and maintenance to complex installations, Ideal possesses the expertise and equipment to handle commercial and residential projects—large or small.
Drain cleaning is not an easy task nor is it especially pretty, but it is a necessity. Showers, sinks, and toilets are necessary to everyday life. A clogged drain presents a major inconvenience, slowing down your day and making things difficult. You can choose from numerous drain pipe cleaning services and methods.
- Chemical drain cleaners are available in a wide variety of formulas and strengths. Liquid drain cleaners are the most popular, but solid corrosive and acid cleaners are also effective. Liquid and solid drain cleaners can be found in most retail stores, while acid cleaners are only available through licensed plumbers. Chemical cleaners dissolve grease, grime, and debris that build up and clog drains.
- Handheld drain augers are designed to reach up to 25 feet into your pipes. As the auger is uncoiled, it drives itself into and through any debris, successfully unclogging your drain.
- Electric drain cleaners are similar to augers, the main differences being the size and length of the line. Electric cleaners can go as far as 200 feet into your drain pipes.
- Hydro-jetting completely scours sewer pipes with a water hose under extremely high pressure. This technique can clean plumbing systems that home and business owners thought were unsalvageable—even clearing away roots and the most heavy-duty grime.
- Camera Inspections are necessary in finding problems with plumbing lines. A camera inspection involves a flexible cable with a high resolution camera at the tip. As the cable is fed through the line, the plumber is able to see the exact condition of the pipes up close. Camera inspections also provide confirmation that a line has been cleared.
If your drain needs cleaning, contacting a professional is the bestsolution. Drain cleaners found in retail stores often don’t solve the problem, or only temporarily relieve it. As San Diego drain cleaning experts, the plumbers at Ideal are bonded, licensed, and insured, meeting our strict certification standards.
As a family owned and operated company, we are committed to catering to our clients and customers, whether you need to install a new lighting system or unclog a drain.
Have any questions or concerns? Want to book a service call? Contact usby phone, fax, or email.
Drain Cleaning was last modified: October 20th, 2015 by admin
Comments are closed.
Ideal Plumbing, Heating, Air, Electrical
5161 Waring Road. San Diego CA 92120