#pharma packaging solutions
Pharma Packaging Solutions
The global pharmaceutical sector is embarking on a transformational journey in which the supply chain will play an increasing strategic role. There will be a need for greater agility and improved speed to market, while ensuring compliance with myriad regulatory requirements. This forms a challenging landscape for the global pharma industry. Consider what happens when supply chains break down: Drugs are delayed to market, customers experience poor service, security and compliance risks heighten, and a host of missed opportunities occur.
So when you are selecting a contract packager to handle your supply chain, there are several factors to consider. One is length of service. Pharma Packaging Solutions is a division of Carton Service, Inc. which has been in business since 1926. Other factors to consider include:
- Compliance with the FDA, DEA, as well as the MHRA
- Employment of rigorous QA processes and cGMP quality systems
- GDUFA Compliance
- Serialization ready
- Packaging capabilities which include Rest of World (RoW) packaging, Brite stock labeling and F=1 compliant packaging
- Located within a day’s drive of 75% of the US population with two facilities exceeding 260,000 square feet in Clinton, Tennessee and Shelby, Ohio
- Offering packaging design services for turn-key production
- Serving Pharmaceuticals (Rx, OTC, Generic Private Label), Nutritionals Supplements, Beauty Personal Care, Medical Devices, Veterinary Healthcare
- Offering small to large batches
- Cold chain storage retain storage
We want to be clear about our focus for 2016 – you can rely on our increased capacity in our new state-of-the-art facility, our commitment to responsive delivery expectations, and our agility in meeting the custom needs of your business.