Executive Certificate in Global Leadership
Develop your global leadership skills and utilize your key strengths to inspire teamwork and collaboration.
Develop your understanding of global leadership success strategies and the skills to enhance your leadership effectiveness. Use these skills to define and implement strategies that will transform your business. Thunderbird Online’s three-course certificate program will empower you with the knowledge and skills to analyze and develop a global leadership plan to inspire teamwork, leadership, and effective collaboration.
Meet Your Professor:
- Discover and define the traits and behaviors of a sophisticated global leader.
- Learn how to integrate leadership theories into your everyday leadership model.
- Determine your method of adapting to change, and understand how your actions positively affect your team.
- Lead through employee empowerment so your team can perform and develop utilizing their key strengths.
- Understand how to lead high performing and diverse teams to increase team collaboration and overall success.
- Discover leader level listening, learning, and reading to fully understand your team and organization’s needs.
- Learn how to lead employees beyond bad behavior to create a positive workplace environment.
- Develop an understanding of how to retain the balance between your team’s strengths and weaknesses to enhance cooperation.
The Executive Certificate in Global Leadership also includes the Hay Group Emotional and Social Competency Inventory 2*. Emotional and social intelligence makes the difference between a highly effective leader and an average one. The real benefit comes from this unique 360° view into the behaviors that differentiate outstanding performers from average performers. It will help you create a competitive advantage for your organization by increasing your performance, innovation, and teamwork, ensuring your time and resources are used effectively, and build motivation and trust.
*Inventory developed by Daniel Goleman, Richard Boyatzis, and Hay Group.
Have questions about Thunderbird Executive Education programs?
Contact your Thunderbird Client Relationship Specialist today.
To receive your Executive Certificate in Global Leadership, you must register for and complete each of the following three online courses:
To earn the Executive Certificate or individual “Certificates of Completion,” participants are required to:
- Participate in weekly facilitated discussion forums
- Complete the End-of-Course Assessment with a score of 80% or higher
- Complete the End-of-Course Survey
Thunderbird Online’s Executive Certificate in Global Leadership is intended for leaders and upcoming leaders to focus on global leadership strategies, effective management tactics, and communication methods to succeed and lead on a global scale.
- Working Professionals – Improve your marketability in today’s global marketplace.
- Experienced Executives – Gain expertise in a global business focus area.
- Post MBA – Focus on a specific business area to enhance your global knowledge.
The Thunderbird Online Executive Certificate in Global Leadership is led by Thunderbird Professor Christine Pearson, Ph.D.. Professor of Management at Thunderbird School of Global Management, who has built a worldwide reputation as one of the foremost authorities on the role of strategic preparation in heading off workplace crises. She has studied and developed causation theories and solutions to problems due to incivility and aggression in the workplace. Dr. Pearson is also the co-author of “The Cost of Bad Behavior: How Incivility is Damaging Your Business and What to Do About It” which makes a business case for workplace civility.
Dr. Pearson has been cited in over 400 newspapers and magazines, and has been featured on international radio and television broadcasts – including those of the BBC, CBC, NPR, CNN and other major networks around the world. A business professional with more than 20 years of experience and faculty appointments in Europe, Asia and South America, Dr. Pearson is highly sought for her expertise by both the academic and business sectors.
Your Thunderbird Online Executive Certificate courses include:
- All online study materials
- Access to the Thunderbird learning environment
- Certificate at the completion of your course and/or Thunderbird Executive Certificate
- Exclusive Thunderbird Online certificate badge to display on your LinkedIn profile, resume, and e-mail signature
Single Program Fee: $1,980
Three-Course Certificate Track: $4,752
(a 20% savings)
The continuing education unit (CEU) is a recognized method of quantifying participation in an organized continuing education experience under qualified instruction. One CEU is equal to 10 contact hours of time spent in such an educational experience. The main purpose of CEUs is to provide a permanent record of the educational accomplishments of an individual who has completed non-credit educational and career enhancement activities.
Each participant receives 3 CEUs per online course completed, equating to 9 CEUs for the entire online executive certificate program.