Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Applying for admission to the graduate programs in the Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores.
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- 3 Letters of recommendations.
- Upload a personal statement.
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Design, and Toxicology – Priority will be given to complete applications submitted by January 15. Complete applications received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
Medicinal Chemistry – No later than May 1 of the desired year of admission.
- Neuroscience- You must contact the department to determine available space in the program before applying. Applications that are submitted without department approval will not be reviewed.
Skaggs Building 395
Federal Express Delivery – Street Address