#bayer schering pharma
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Latest Drug Information Updates
- Troxyca ER Troxyca ER (oxycodone hydrochloride and naltrexone hydrochloride) is an extended-release, abuse-deterrent.
- Adlyxin Adlyxin (lixisenatide) is a once-daily prandial glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist indicated.
- Xiidra Xiidra (lifitegrast) is a lymphocyte function-associated antigen-1 (LFA-1) antagonist indicated for the.
- Epclusa Epclusa (sofosbuvir and velpatasvir) is a nucleotide analog polymerase inhibitor and pan-genotypic NS5A.
- Byvalson Byvalson (nebivolol and valsartan) is a beta adrenergic blocker and an angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB).
- Zinbryta Zinbryta (daclizumab) is an interleukin-2 receptor blocking antibody indicated for the treatment of relapsing.
Was this page helpful?
Drugs.com Mobile Apps
The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records. Available for Android and iOS devices.
Subscribe to receive email notifications whenever new articles are published.
Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Data sources include Micromedex (updated Aug 9th, 2016), Cerner Multum (updated Aug 1st, 2016), Wolters Kluwer (updated Aug 8th, 2016) and others. To view content sources and attributions, please refer to our editorial policy .
We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information – verify here
Copyright 2000-2016 Drugs.com. All rights reserved.