Terms and Conditions
By using the ZYVOXassist Coupon (“The Coupon”), you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the terms and conditions described below:
- The Coupon is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, or other federal or state health care programs (including any state prescription drug assistance programs and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico, formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”)
- The Coupon is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed by private insurance plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs which reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs
- This one-time coupon has a maximum benefit of $1000. If a patient’s co-pay is $1001 or less, the patient is responsible for paying $1. If a patient’s co-pay is $1500, the patient is responsible for $500 ($1500 – $1000 = $500)
- You must deduct the value received under this program from any reimbursement request submitted to your insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf
- Coupon is not valid for Massachusetts residents whose prescriptions are covered in whole or in part by third-party insurance, or where otherwise prohibited by law
- The Coupon cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription
- The Coupon will be accepted only at participating pharmacies
- The Coupon is not health insurance
- This Coupon is good only in the US and Puerto Rico
- The Coupon is limited to 1 per person during this offering period and is not transferable
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the program without notice
- No membership fees
- The Coupon and program expire 12/31/2018
For help with the ZYVOX ® (linezolid) Coupon, call 1-855-830-9257, or write: ZYVOXassist Coupon Program, 2250 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 300, Morrisville, NC 27560. Be sure to include your name and mailing address.
ZYVOX ® (linezolid) formulations are indicated in the treatment of the following infections caused by susceptible strains of the designated microorganisms. ZYVOX is not indicated for the treatment of Gram-negative infections. It is critical that specific Gram-negative therapy be initiated immediately if a concomitant Gram-negative pathogen is documented or suspected.
Nosocomial pneumonia caused by Staphylococcus aureus (methicillin-susceptible and -resistant strains) or Streptococcus pneumoniae.
Complicated skin and skin structure infections, including diabetic foot infections, without concomitant osteomyelitis, caused by Staphylococcus aureus (methicillin-susceptible and -resistant strains), Streptococcus pyogenes, or Streptococcus agalactiae. ZYVOX has not been studied in the treatment of decubitus ulcers.
Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium infections, including cases with concurrent bacteremia.
Uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections caused by Staphylococcus aureus (methicillin-susceptible only) or Streptococcus pyogenes.
Community-acquired pneumonia caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae, including cases with concurrent bacteremia, or Staphylococcus aureus (methicillin-susceptible strains only).
To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of ZYVOX and other antibacterial drugs, ZYVOX should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by susceptible bacteria. When culture and susceptibility information are available, they should be considered in selecting or modifying antibacterial therapy. In the absence of such data, local epidemiology and susceptibility patterns may contribute to the empiric selection of therapy.