- 2017-07-01 APAC DA-EWG: HP has been Updated
- 2017-05-01 The 6th APAC Meeting: Post-Meeting Follow-Up (Presentation Materials Available)
- 2017-05-01 The 6th APAC Meeting: Thank You for the Conference Participants
- 2017-04-03 The 6th APAC Meeting: Meeting Program and Venue
- 2017-02-17 The 6th APAC Meeting: General Information
- 2017-01-26 The 9th Asia Regulatory Conference (ARC): Register Now!
- 2017-01-18 The 6th APAC meeting on April 5-6, 2017 in Tokyo
WHAT WE BELIEVE
APAC is an industry-driven initiative led by R D-based pharmaceutical associations from Asian economies, aiming to fulfill its mission.
To expedite the launch of innovative medicines for the peoples in Asia
In order to fulfill its mission, APAC proposes the concept of “Access to Innovative Medicines (ATIM)”, the achievement of which is the ultimate goal of APAC, as illustrated below with a description of the scope of priorities that APAC should address. Ongoing activities in the fields of “Drug Discovery Alliances (DA)” and “Regulations and Approvals (RA)” are the priorities that APAC has been tackling as a first step towards the achievement of ATIM.
APAC will continue to take up other priorities step by step as it contributes to the health of the people in Asia.