12 of top 25 pharma shares rally over 100% in FY15
Fiscal 2014-15 (FY15) has turned out to be a good year for pharmaceutical companies with nearly half of the top 25 pharma stocks becoming multi-baggers during the year. As many as 12 out of top 25 most valued pharmaceutical firms have seen price appreciation of more than 100% during the fiscal. The list includes Lupin, Ranbaxy Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Natco Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Abbott India, Shipla Medicare, Indoco Remedies, Ajanta Pharma and Strides Arcolab has rallied between 100%-200%. Wockhardt and Suven.
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW.
What you get
On Business Standard Digital
- Unlimited access to all content on any device through browser or app.
- Exclusive content, features, opinions and comment пїЅ hand-picked by our editors, just for you.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies. Get a daily email with all the news updates on them.
- Track the industry of your choice with a daily newsletter specific to that industry.
- Stay on top of your investments. Track stock prices in your portfolio.
- 18 years of archival data.
On The Wall Street Journal Online
- Seamless access to The Wall Street Journal Online on any device with your Business Standard Digital account.
- Experience the best of WSJ’s reporting, video and interactive features (More business executives read the journal globally than any other publication).
- Get WSJ’s take on people and events shaping business, finance, technology, politics and culture.
- Get WSJ newsletters in your inbox to make life easier on your busiest days.
In this case the subscription will be valid for Business Standard Digital only without any change in the subscription price. If you have been a past Free/Registered User of The Wall Street Journal Online – You will not be eligible for the seamless account creation facility. Kindly email us your non-confidential password on The Wall Street Journal Online to enable us create your access. Cancellation Policy: You can cancel any time in the future without assigning any reasons, but 48 hours prior to your card being charged for renewal. We do not offer any refunds. To cancel, communicate from your registered email id and send the mail with the request to [email protected] Include your contact number for easy reference. Requests mailed to any other ID will not be acknowledged or actioned upon.
- Saving calculated at the current WSJ price – US $ 1 for the first 3 months and US $ 28.99 thereafter Conversion scale 1 US$ = INR 67
- Your access to The Wall Street Journal Online is subject to you not being an existing user of The Wall Street Journal Online.
Existing users include Current or Past Premium Users of The Wall Street Journal Online.
In this case the subscription will be valid for Business Standard Digital only without any change in the subscription price.
Requests mailed to any other ID will not be acknowledged or actioned upon.